Thursday, 10 August 2017

Chloe Paw-view : Neoh & Nobo


My little Chloe is my princess and she deserves the best! Yes, yes I spoil her, but she is my one and only.

Like how I think about what I eat and put into my body, I think about my little princess Chloe and she deserves the best, like all doggies in the world.

I came across Neoh & Nobo, they are a wonderful company that is a small team who has a big love for dogs - which I can get on board with as a fellow crazy dog lady.

What I love about Neoh & Nobo is their ethos, which is simplicity and naturalness which is great, because just like our treats some doggies treats are full of not so good things and it is nice to know that my little one is getting a yummy treat treat that has a lot of health benefits too.

Neoh & Nobo create dog treats that are hand made using natural ingredients. They make sure to use locally sources ingredients where possible to ensure that our four-legged friends are getting a very fresh treat.


The one that Chloe tried was the Banana & Turmeric one, and these are the benefits of these ingredients, which was fascinating and made it a very easy choice to give it to Chloe because of the benefits of the main ingredients.

Turmeric
  • Anti-inflammatory  
  • Anti-oxidant 
  • Stimulates brain function
  • It is also a booster for the immune system 

Banana 
  • Has vitamins
  • Potassium 
  • A boost of feel good energy 
  • Helps with digestion 

These particular treats also contain:

Ginger

  • Anti-inflammatory  
  • Fights infections
  • Relieves any digestion issues 

Flaxseed

  • Rich in omega 3 fatty acids
  • Improves immune system 
  • Boosts micronutrients 
  • Fibre and manganese = shin, soft skin and fur 

Carrots

  • Vitamin A
  • Fibre
  • Aids digestion
  • Low Calorie 
  • Improves coat
  • Also contains beta carotene which can help improve their eyesight 

Molasses

  • Very low sugar content 
  • Packed with minerals and vitamins 
  • As well as iron, calcium and magnesium = healthy bones 

Coconut oil

  • Aids digestion
  • Soothes any itchy or inflamed skin
  • Maintains oral hygiene
  • Also helps to keep a glossy coat 


All of their products are very natural and all the ingredients in their products are very beneficial to your four legged babies. Here is a link to their website with the list of ingredients along side their benefits to your pup.


Now on to the important part, Chloe's paw-view : She loved it! This little princess is a fussy one too, she does not eat anything and everything so when it comes to getting her treats it has been trial and error. When I got these in the post she knew that they were for her and she just wanted to get into the box, but obviously she wouldn't because she is a lady!

She really enjoyed these biscuits and did want to eat them all which is a great sign, and they were so well made and you could see the amazing quality of the biscuits. She did not have any tummy issues (which is a plus for mummy) and she really lapped it up. I was scared if I am honest because of the colour which is because of the turmeric, but once I read about the benefits for my little one it put my mind at ease.

The only down side was that they were a little too big for my little Chloe, she is tiny and is very ladylike and delicate when she eats, so I did have to break them up for her, because she is a tiny doggy. That is something I can over look because she was obsessed with them - and she has recommended it to all of her friends in the P.A.R.K (we have to spell that word in my house otherwise she thinks its time for a W.A.L.K - you get the gist) .


Here is where you can get your paws on these treats  - go on treat your furry best friend!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig